Advice Needed...FIZIK Shoe Sizing

Reezo

Hi

I'm looking to purchase Fizik Road shoes, but I read online that the sizing is a bit funny.

I wear a 43 in Giro and Sidi.

Anyone have any 1st hand experience to relay please ?

Thank you in advance.

almost all of my shoes are UK8 size 42.

when i tried on a size 42 fizik they were the size of boats more like a 43 or 44.

Fizik doesn’t have funny sizing they’re just a narrow fit with a ridiculously small toe box. If sidi and giro fit you well then you will love the Fizik

Fizik does have strange sizing, I have 4 pairs, all 44 all different fit. Some I need to wear thick socks and still space, others thin socks and its tight, the gravel shoe is just right.

Thanks for the feedback thus far.

Seems like i would need to find a local Fizik Stockist in CPT, rather than buy online.

I know Olympic stock them. 

General consensus will likely be that current Fizik models fit larger than most brands, but not necessarily that your regular size will be too big, albeit that you could possibly go down .5 to a size.

I know, many contradictions in above statement, but that's what buying Fizik brings.

Best fit if you can.

I have size 43 Shimano, Fizik, Northwave, Scott, Pearl Izumi all fit the same really.

Generally Shimano and Pearl Izumi fit wider the others you mention you sure your Shimano and pearls haven't shrunk? What models are they?

Generally Shimano and Pearl Izumi fit wider the others you mention you sure your Shimano and pearls haven't shrunk? What models are they?

Maybe. I have three different Shimano ones though. Out of all of them, the Scott are the loosest fitting at the same size.

I can't really wear my fiziks for more than 2 hours, my toes get sore. They are really nice shoes but still prefer my older model S-WORKS.