Invisiframe Frame Protection order

JacoLRoux

My invisiframe frame protection survived 4 years of abuse, but its time for a refresh.

Anyone keen to join on an invisiframe order, and we split the DHL express costs?

Let's get 3-5 together!

PM me...

Ordering asap!

Damn, 4 years, mine made it a week before it was cut and scratched and when i took it off it took my paint with it.

There support was extremely helpful at saying “jammer om van jou *** the hoor”

A few days earlier and I would have jumped at this. Just got my bike back having had a wrap done locally.

Damn, 4 years, mine made it a week before it was cut and scratched and when i took it off it took my paint with it.

There support was extremely helpful at saying “jammer om van jou *** the hoor”

thanks for your review...

A few days earlier and I would have jumped at this. Just got my bike back having had a wrap done locally.

Where are you and where did you get your bike wrapped?  I also want to do mine.

Where are you and where did you get your bike wrapped? I also want to do mine.

Armour ride (ArmourtekZA)

Had mine done too. Lekker guys, they pick up, fit, and drop off. Kit alone costs what iniviframe costs and then you pay labour for fitment which IMO is worth every cent - they fit it nicely, and if something goes wrong they sort it out. To do it yourself will be a pain and take ages.

Here is how mine came out: https://www.instagram.com/p/CJFvj74nBe6/?igshid=1djeoylmtjcge

Very Nice!  I did buy a universal Armourtek kit but for the life of me I cant get someone in Gauteng to fit it for me.

Armour ride (ArmourtekZA)

Had mine done too. Lekker guys, they pick up, fit, and drop off. Kit alone costs what iniviframe costs and then you pay labour for fitment which IMO is worth every cent - they fit it nicely, and if something goes wrong they sort it out. To do it yourself will be a pain and take ages.

Here is how mine came out: https://www.instagram.com/p/CJFvj74nBe6/?igshid=1djeoylmtjcge

Looks good, so the kit is R1999, and what does labour run you?

Looks good, so the kit is R1999, and what does labour run you?

R900, that included pick up and drop off. It also included pick up and drop off when I asked them to make some changes.

PS, if they don't have your frame kit, they will make one for you.

R900, that included pick up and drop off. It also included pick up and drop off when I asked them to make some changes.

PS, if they don't have your frame kit, they will make one for you.

sweet, and where are they based?

https://armour-ride.com/

Somewhere in the cape, thats my problem can get it fitted in Gauteng and not willing to try it myself.  I contacted some of the installers they got listed on their site, but they dont install, say the website is wrong.

Edit:  Bought this kit:  https://armour-ride.com/collections/clear-frame-protection-kits/products/got-you-covered

But still lying on my coffee table ..  :wacko:

Edited by TheoG

I think in Gardens... but yeah, CT. For what it's worth, if you are patient and managed to fit invisiframe yourself, I don't see this being an issue to fit.

I am the perfect combination of a meticulous perfectionism and lack of patience that it won't result in an end product I am happy with. Paying them R900 for a perfect seemed like a good deal.

Edited by Grease_Monkey

Where are you and where did you get your bike wrapped? I also want to do mine.

I used Armour Ride. They are based in Spearhead Park Montague Gardens. Kit costs around R2k, fitment is R950. You could probably negotiate a better deal on fitment.

Drop me a pm if you want contact details.

I used Armour Ride. They are based in Spearhead Park Montague Gardens. Kit costs around R2k, fitment is R950. You could probably negotiate a better deal on fitment.

Drop me a pm if you want contact details.

I'm repeating myself, but here goes, I already got a Armour Ride (Amourtek) kit that I bought about 2 months ago.

I know I'm going to stuff it up if I attempt it myself, so I'm looking for a place to do it for me in GAUTENG.

Thanks for the offer though.