Invisiframe Frame Protection order

JacoLRoux

I'm repeating myself, but here goes, I already got a Armour Ride (Amourtek) kit that I bought about 2 months ago.

I know I'm going to stuff it up if I attempt it myself, so I'm looking for a place to do it for me in GAUTENG.

Thanks for the offer though.

I'm looking to confirm this, but I just saw a post on their instagram saying they do fitment in jhb and pta now. Their site is down though, so can't get specifics.

Their products do look awesome, have been looking at it for a while, but back then they didn't offer fitment up here.

Maybe start a thread "Armourtek Owners Support Group"?

I am repeating myself here, but anybody interested in ordering invisiframe frame protection?

I'm looking to confirm this, but I just saw a post on their instagram saying they do fitment in jhb and pta now. Their site is down though, so can't get specifics.

Their products do look awesome, have been looking at it for a while, but back then they didn't offer fitment up here.

Sorry @Endurobro for hijacking your thread, just one last post ... 

As mentioned earlier, I tried 2 of the places they list on there website for fitment, got no response from the one and the other told me the Armourtek website is wrong, they dont install.  If you do find a confirmed place to install up here, please let me know with pm, lets not make bad friends with the OP of this thread ...  :)

Edited by TheoG

Very Nice!  I did buy a universal Armourtek kit but for the life of me I cant get someone in Gauteng to fit it for me.

Chain Wizard workshop in Sunninghill does installation of Armourtek.