Gravel BikePacking bags

BeeRad

Does anyone have some good contacts or advice on gravel bikepacking bags? Looking for some good quality bags for overnight or two night self sustained trips - We will get meals and drinks at pre booked accomadation so not much space needed apart from some after ride kit and fresh kit for the next day.

Advice also welcome on what bag best to get ( bar bag or behind saddle ) 

Appreciate  the help.

don't get the Thule gear unless you are planning on a long flat trip. Loads of space = loads of weight.  It's super functional but that comes at a heavy price in many ways

I have the Apidura one behind the saddle and it works well - also have their frame bag

I carry a phone and a Garmin, but I only use it to check altitude at times. I run strava from my phone. One powerbank that is also solar charged. If I know I am not going to be near electric for a few days I am very cautious. Airplane mode. I used to use a dyno hub that I am selling. I struggled to get used to it.

OK sounds good, so the solar power bank you just mount on your bike for charging while you ride?

Does anyone have some good contacts or advice on gravel bikepacking bags? Looking for some good quality bags for overnight or two night self sustained trips - We will get meals and drinks at pre booked accomadation so not much space needed apart from some after ride kit and fresh kit for the next day.

Advice also welcome on what bag best to get ( bar bag or behind saddle ) 

Appreciate  the help.

We had a bag made by https://thermowear.co.za/#about Brilliant service and good quality bag.

I carry a phone and a Garmin, but I only use it to check altitude at times. I run strava from my phone. One powerbank that is also solar charged. If I know I am not going to be near electric for a few days I am very cautious. Airplane mode. I used to use a dyno hub that I am selling. I struggled to get used to it.

dyno hub selling? tell me more..

See "Gravel and Tour"

This. Also then look at Oveja Negra’s website. G&T carry some of their stock but special ordered all my bags from them for me. Took 2 weeks. Sadly all those bags are now probably on some skelms bicycle carrying chicken feet and maize meal....

And they cost about 30% more now from when I bought mine, a bit expensive to replace at this stage. They are awesome though.