Gravel BikePacking bags

BeeRad

What do you guys use for powering your devices eg phones, tablets, cameras....?

my suggestion is to buy the best powerbank you can afford and try to avoid camping  - most B&B's have electricity

Do not listen to @Copperhead, he's too tough

BeeRad: tried to send a PM but it failed. I have Ortlieb panniers and a handlebar bag for sale if you're interested. PM if so?

I was looking at tent and it was mind boggling what a fancy tent can cost.

I ended up buying a one man dome tent from Takelot for R299 to test it. I was pleasantly surprised to find it weighs only 1.28 kg. The benefit of such a tent is that it sets up in minutes and is a little safer ito monkeys. will need to see how watertight it is in due course.

https://www.takealot.com/2-person-dome-tent/PLID65914487

I was looking at tent and it was mind boggling what a fancy tent can cost.

I ended up buying a one man dome tent from Takelot for R299 to test it. I was pleasantly surprised to find it weighs only 1.28 kg. The benefit of such a tent is that it sets up in minutes and is a little safer ito monkeys. will need to see how watertight it is in due course.

https://www.takealot.com/2-person-dome-tent/PLID65914487

that thing will not even keep the dew out some nights.

Once you have owned a few fancy tents you will understand the cost is quality. We have a little Vango nevis, super light, super waterproof, handles wind.

The Revelate Pika and Topeak Backloader bags have served their purpose for me for overnighters.

Best is to limit your packing space so you can travel light and keep it as simple as possible.
Pack everything firm, eliminating movement.