Advertisers Please Respond To Your Chat Messages !!

RomP

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, BaGearA said:

oh yes...have had the same experience with that guy in the past lol. if there was a phone number and they didnt answer messages i would get it...but ignoring messages if thats the only way to communicate.,...you're being a dwiss

Edited by MORNE

On 2/19/2021 at 3:43 PM, Danger Dassie said:

Very much this. Although once I did politely tell a prospective buyer off (who had a good trader rating) who came in with an absolute lowball offer. On top of it the tone and language was like they were doing me a favour.

On the flipside of the OP's issue though is also people making contact either as a buyer or seller, more often a buyer.

And then ghosting. That's just naai, but dealing with the bike and media industry that just seems to be par for the course bad manners and disrespect.

Colnago papa enjoys low balling

its no wonder sellers don’t reply 

2 bike sellers contacted neither had the inclination to reply. What's the point then.

The profile above should be a dealer by the looks of it.

• 1 year later...

Unresolved!

Some advertisers still do not respond/reply to messages. 

There used to be a PM option below the ad and it worked quite well.  Is that a possible solution?