2019 Trek Madone SL6 disc vs 2021 Cannondale SystemSix

Conni

its valentines day, you can get me either one, I wont complain. :)

The shape of the Trek is nicer to me, but the "in your face" black & white and huge logo just doesnt do it for me.

If the 'dale can have its cables internally routed like has been stated above then that must be done, they spoil the clean lines like they are in the pic.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Trek looks incredible. I personally like dropped seat stays and horizontal top tubes, but feel the seat tube on the SystemSix is slightly overinflated. Looks like a bike for an ironman that also does road races, and only wants to own one bike.
If I owned that Trek I'd never take a rest day!  :drool:

Edited by bleedToWin

I think the drawback comes that i had Trek for 2 days experience it I know what its about.

Cant get the cannondale its a brand new one.

And they say its the only 2021 systemsix in SA and no more are getting imported. "They Say"

Always nice having something no one else has but the not knowing if its better i think is my problem

Like @thomo said q dilemma

Ummm from what I can see there are no 2021 bikes brought in yet. That looks like a 2020 colour way.

That's what i say "they Say"

Who knows think with the bike industry being the way it is. Bike shops don't know much either take what they can get.

Looked at 2020 model and def difference from handle bar , stem amd spacers. But who knows

2 small points to consider... I owned a 2020 Trek Madone SL6 and loved the front end - the steering is precise, predictable and confidence inspiring. One of the best front ends I've ridden.

The IsoSpeed decoupler actually works and I used to dial it back for longer rides. I did find it felt a bit weird to make it too soft though. The stiff front end and soft rear end just felt odd. I used about 2/3 of the travel.

Can't go wrong either way - both are great bikes!

Oh. Quick Trek note if you buy it. Put some tape over opening on the back of the seat tube where you tighten the seat mast. Your seat tube / seat mast interface will stay much cleaner and not make crunchy noises after a few hundred km.

Very surprised that Trek look like a land slide. No Cannondale Love or the Trek looks gets everyone

Very surprised that Trek look like a land slide. No Cannondale Love or the Trek looks gets everyone

If it was a supersix, I would have gone the other way. 

They Trek colour scheme looks rad.