TRP 5,5mm brake hose olives and inserts

JacBrand

I fitted TRP Slate G Spec brakes to my bike.

I need to shorten the hoses. Where can I find 5,5mm TRP (or any aftermarket) olives and inserts? Omnico does not list these, only TRP's website.

I fitted TRP Slate G Spec brakes to my bike.

I need to shorten the hoses. Where can I find 5,5mm TRP (or any aftermarket) olives and inserts? Omnico does not list these, only TRP's website.

Phone Omnico

Try any Hydraulic or pneumatic place will be able to help, probably give you some free.

Not sure what area you are in but on the east rand, try Hydraulic components in Germiston

Edited by Dexter-morgan

DM me, I have a few hundred...

Sorry for the hijack OP. 

Droo, can you suggest a solution for Hope hoses that is black and braided? I have silver at the moment and it's about the only part on my bike now that isn't blacked out. 

Sorry for the hijack OP.

Droo, can you suggest a solution for Hope hoses that is black and braided? I have silver at the moment and it's about the only part on my bike now that isn't blacked out.

Black braided hoses for hope don't exist, I've seen at hydraulic shops but it might actually just be the plastic that covers the braid that's colored and not the hose itself.

You can get plain black hope hoses (standard hose)

Depending on where you are I might even swap you a set of black hoses off one of my sets

Nevermind. Answered my own question. Goodridge Hope Hydraulic Braided Hose Kit. Comes with black sleeving.

Time to swipe the old credit card again.

Sorry for the hijack OP. 

Heatshrink.

Otherwise you'll have to go for an aftermarket kit, like you said.