Tyre Deflating

Bundu Ric

Great thanks, this make sense, now I also understand. 

Learning everyday. 

When U Take A Tubeless Tyre off a Rim, That Thing is like a Wet Fish.

All Slimy and Soggy with Sealant.

Imagine Putting that Thing in the Boot of Your Car, Best to Just Put it in the Dumpster.

This is super interesting as I have exactly the same tyre on my bike.

So after I got told by the lbs the wall / bead is damaged I replaced the tyre, but being slightly ocd I told them to replace the front as well.

When I went to pick my bike, I did not get my damaged rear and non damaged front tyre back, is that normal?

Go get thar front tyre. They can give it a wash, and with the price of tyres now, its so handy to have a spare in case of unexpected damage to the new ones...

So after I got told by the lbs the wall / bead is damaged I replaced the tyre, but being slightly ocd I told them to replace the front as well. 

When I went to pick my bike, I did not get my damaged rear and non damaged front tyre back, is that normal?

I would not leave a tyre if it could be used as an emergency backup. But yes, they are pretty snotty when removed.

Thats because they sold them to that other guy who needed tires  :ph34r: