New Titan Racing Vanquish 2021

Hilton.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer less expensive - Jeremy Clarkson

I see the Alfa Bodyworks Titan Racing mens team now are on the "less expensive" Force AXS bikes with their MTB'ers being on the top of the range MTB's already. So this is some good exposure for the brand id say.

HAHA. So the bike as a whole looks lekker but I don't like the name being so big and long on the frame.

But I do see now how those 2 posts do come across as contradictory. LOL.

Ā 

Not all about the name on the side of frame, I think this is a great bike (actually all the new road bikes from Titan) .....Good value for money.

Ā 

I think the only reason you are worried about the name on the side is because you it's not your preferred name brand that is that well speced and priced.

Ā 

Just my 2c.

I see the Alfa Bodyworks Titan Racing mens team now are on the "less expensive" Force AXS bikes with their MTB'ers being on the top of the range MTB's already. So this is some good exposure for the brand id say.

not new, my 2020 TCR is a former Alpha bike and it has Force AXS on it. They were already on the Force for the last 2 years

Ā 

I'd say when you are going to ride the bike 10 000km+ a year, you probably don't want the super high end stuff that is not necessarily built to last anyways

Edited by Jbr

HAHA. So the bike as a whole looks lekker but I don't like the name being so big and long on the frame.

But I do see now how those 2 posts do come across as contradictory. LOL.

Ā 

You obviously haven't seen the T R E K Madone then..

• 4 weeks later...

Saw this at the LBS today am am quite stoked

Just replace the rotors vir ultegra or dura ace, beautiful bike!

And replace the handlebar and tape. Looks like R100k bike.

Edited by DJuice