2.25 vs 2.35 Front tyre

Croglet

I ordered the tried and tested Vittoria Barzo/Siguaro tyre combo all the way from Cape Town. 2.35 Barzo for the front and 2.25 Siguaro for the rear but both tyres that arrived are 2.25.
Is it worth sending it back? 
It probably doesn't make too much difference but I'll most likely be using it for the next couple thousand km and my current Maxxis Rekon is a 2.4 and has me sold on a bigger tyre up front. 

I ordered from Bike Addict. Easy mistake to make I guess, but after looking at the T&C's it looks like the decision has been made for me. 
15% handling fee and they don't cover the courier fees so I guess 2.25 it is.  

I ordered from Bike Addict. Easy mistake to make I guess, but after looking at the T&C's it looks like the decision has been made for me. 

If your email/order states 2.35 then they should pick up the costs on this as its their error...

It seems like a small difference, but it makes a difference.  There is a lot more air volume in the 2.35 which means you can run lower pressures and have more grip.  

On my rims if I run 2.25 I end up pinging the rim on sharp rocks (even with higher pressures) but a 2.35 doesn't.  

Their mistake. They should pay for return courier fees and send you the correct item.

You pay for courier fees and handling fees when you change your mind on a purchase.

Ja, if you made the error.

If you ordered a 2.35 and they sent a 2.25 they will send you the correct one and cover all costs.