Stolen scott innovation technology bike

Mrsnyathi

Please help us find a new scott innovation technology bike that is green and black stolen from bromhof randburg area..husband was leaving bromhof spar when the guy attacked him

If you have any pictures they would help with identifying it.

Hope he's OK, and the thief falls on a dog turd.

I can't seem to post pictures please help

Are you posting from a phone ? Then scroll to the very bottom of the screen, select DESKTOP SITE.

Now reply, then select "more options". Now you will see the buttons to upload photos.

If you have any pictures they would help with identifying it.

Hope he's OK, and the thief falls on a dog turd, flat on his face with mouth wide open...

From Facebook.

OP's husband was followed home from the Spar and his bike was taken from him at home in Suikerbekkie street. 

What makes this urgent is the fact that as a family they don't have a vehicle and relies on the bike for transport. 

This breaks my heart man. Mrs Nyathi please let us know how we can help. 

Edited by Steady Spin

Thank you everyone for kind words we live in bromhof randburg and to save transport money my husband got this bike that we are still paying for mind you we just had a baby too 7 months ago.when he was coming back from the local shops the guy attacked him with a knife and rode away i have called police and alerted all the security companies to please help find it as we dont have a car.im depressed as we already dont have much....any help will be appreciated nomatter how small...the pain of paying for something you nolonger have.i have posted on our community face book group to.im so hopeless

Thank you everyone for kind words we live in bromhof randburg and to save transport money my husband got this bike that we are still paying for mind you we just had a baby too 7 months ago.when he was coming back from the local shops the guy attacked him with a knife and rode away i have called police and alerted all the security companies to please help find it as we dont have a car.im depressed as we already dont have much....any help will be appreciated nomatter how small...the pain of paying for something you nolonger have.i have posted on our community face book group to.im so hopeless

This is just terrible. Live in the area so will keep a lookout.

Maybe pay a visit to the local cash converters (the one opposite Trinity House). One never knows but it could turn up there.