UAE tour 2021 on Supersport??

Ozzie NL

John you okes are doing some amazing work with the UAE Emirates boys. Keep it up :thumbup:

Hoor hoor!

Keep it up John et al. :)

Thanks for the words but its a overall effort from all involved. Im just really happy where the team was in 2018 to now and the projection going forward.

Not without pressure though :-)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its been a question for so long...

In corporate life, a poor performing team is highly likely because of a poorly performing leadership team.

I would guess we'll have to wait for someone to publishes a telltale book of sorts to have a view on the real reasons...

Anyway I am chuffed for him, a SAFFA to shout for!!

You and me both. Having a "home" team to support at races is awesome!

I would also guess corporate culture. It's a real pity - they seem to have all the small parts for success but when they put them a together they get the reverse of ye olde "the whole is greater than the sin of the parts".

Maincheese has been super frustrating to watch for 24 months. We know he is a great rider, he has proven he is a great rider but he rode like a pack dog for his time at DiData.

Your name is the perfect team name for AssosQ since the heady days of Cavendish etc.

Edited by Eldron

We were there in January for the training camp. 

Yeah, you went past a couple of the club guys up Hafeet while training. 

Seems a lot of teams come up here for training. I remember Valverde and Movistar coming 2 years back as well to prepare for the climb. 

Caleb Ewan's seat looks far too low, like he's riding a BMX.

It’s a bicycle, so it’s a saddle #justsaying

Edited by Frosty