Rapide gear quality

Nestus

Has anyone bought any Rapide gear before?  I am looking at their stems and the price is very reasonable versus other brands out there.  I dont know the brand name or the quality.

Are they any good or should i rather fork out more money to get something decent?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have their stem and bars....Fitted them about 18 months or so...
Zero issues....

Affordable products with a quick delivery....

Excellent parts and great service - i have had stems, handlebars and wheels and have had no issues whatsoever!

I have a set of the bars, for a very long time, and they are perfect.

Also wheels, chainrings sprockets, spacers crank bolts.

The price, quality and service triangle when it comes to Rapide, is perfect.

Has anyone bought any Rapide gear before?  I am looking at their stems and the price is very reasonable versus other brands out there.  I dont know the brand name or the quality.

Are they any good or should i rather fork out more money to get something decent?

Their gear seems good value for money so I would not hesitate to purchase from them

I've never had a Rapide product fail me on quality. Not always the lightest, not much in the way of bling but the designs are always solid. I own a saddle, bars, chainring and single speed tensioner. I always check their site first when I'm looking for something. If they have it they are generally my first choice.

I've got a few friends who had issues with their dropper post. This was a few years back so possibly those issues are sorted now. But that aside, I know many people who've bought loads of stuff from Rapide and it's all be brilliant value for money. I've bought a normal seatpost, stem, bar and wheels from them and it's all going well > 2000km later. On top of that, I've often gotten stuff within 24hrs of clicking "purchase". They are unparalleled in that department, and with customer services in general.

Hi, I am using Rapide stem, mtb bars, chainring, brake rotors, BB, and seatpost. Really cannot fault any of their products. To be honest for the price you pay it is a bargain. Bonus is the excellent service from Wayne????

I have a Rapide stem, bars and seat on my bike. Been real good, no issues. The seat is amazing, I'd buy another one any day.

I did have a Rapide dropper as well, failed twice and I lost hope with it. 

Decided to buy a Lyne dropper after the second failure and if I need any other parts, I'd rather by the Lyne stuff now.

I have rapide bars, SS gears and chainrings, and some of them are more than 5 years old, still doing duty on my SS.

If I build a bike now, it will without a doubtybe with Rapide bars and stems.

Yes, bought spokes (great), stem and handlebar (very solid), dropper seatpost (great too). Wayne is very helpful.

Sorry, but I find this to be a stupid question.

If you had spent more than 3 seconds on this you would've found plenty of answers regarding Wayne and his products.

He is a legend and his products are exemplary