Rapide gear quality

Nestus

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate going there because I see things that I don't need but want, then the plastic comes out.

That is my problem as well, but I need to get the bike's handling spot on. Now to hide the plastic from myself

I bought saddle , seat post ,  Handle bars, chain rings, to make build fit budget with the intent of upgrading later as budget allowed. 

I have been so happy i have not upgraded and Rapide is my first point of call for anything now.   

I am very impressed with their service.  Made payment this morning and already received my tracking details.  They will most definitely see me again.

I am very impressed with their service.  Made payment this morning and already received my tracking details.  They will most definitely see me again.

and you will more than likely receive a well packaged delivery tomorrow morning then

Just buy it - great quality for little money - you probably wouldn't need to hide the invoice from the Mrs either.

I've been fitting Rapide parts since 2019 including stem, handlebars, grips, cranks, chain wheels etc.

Have a chat to Wayne at Rapide if you have any doubts - he'll even explain the design and manufacturing process.

D

Great quality products, with even better after sales service. Quality is better than some of the "big" name brands

Quick update:  I am utterly impressed with the service.  I was kept in the loop of the shipping at all times and my package arrived this morning after putting in my order yesterday morning.

They will see me again.

Placed an order and collected yesterday to add a stem to my ever expanding collection of Rapide stems, bars and saddles on my bikes.

Been a customer since the days of On-One and Planet X, Wayne's quality and service is always top notch.

I had to white knuckle my credit card after seeing that Tigre frame.

I stopped browsing their website, it's a trap!!! You can't just view the items, you NEED/WANT to buy something.

The problem is they have a chainring that a want, not need.

I stopped browsing their website, it's a trap!!! You can't just view the items, you NEED/WANT to buy something.

The problem is they have a chainring that a want, not need.

You and I must suffer from the same sickness.....Dont click on that button !!! :thumbup: