'Dale

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

That wasn't fun to watch.

Yeah that's wasn't nice I didn't like the last couple of km at all.

53 minutes ago, Gen said:

Aggeno Landa????

that signal marshall took quite a shot and took a while to get up as well. It must be so disappointing for those riders to plan and train so hard to have it all vanish in a split second

Again the final finishing needs to be looked at, some towns get it right others need assistance with external input. Oh well just shows even the best trains can break down now and then no matter how hard you practice. 

Question to all those watching the Race on their phones via GCN+

Do you guys also seem to notice a timing issue between the Video and Audio towards the end of the stage?

The Audio clearly lags by about 5 seconds.

You see the crash and then it takes the commentators an age to react.

Or you see them cross the finish line and the commentators are still talking about Ewan being boxed-in.

Anyone else?

32 minutes ago, Vetplant said:

Question to all those watching the Race on their phones via GCN+

Do you guys also seem to notice a timing issue between the Video and Audio towards the end of the stage?

The Audio clearly lags by about 5 seconds.

You see the crash and then it takes the commentators an age to react.

Or you see them cross the finish line and the commentators are still talking about Ewan being boxed-in.

Anyone else?

922436_b0801.gif

12 hours ago, betaboy said:

Again the final finishing needs to be looked at, some towns get it right others need assistance with external input. Oh well just shows even the best trains can break down now and then no matter how hard you practice. 

European towns and their roads are full of traffic “calming” and pedestrian “islands” which are not suitable for high speed pelotons 

They need to come up with a better way to warn riders in the peloton, the marshals with whistles is a good way but perhaps they need to have 2 marshals, one blows the whistle the whole time and the other waves the flag, at every piece of street furniture not just a select few.

Riders rolling in the Neutral Zone.

Might see a good fight for the break again today.

Cat 2, Cat 3 then finish is a Cat 2.

3400m over 160kms, currently dry on the roads.