Giro d' Italia 2021

'Dale

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

57 minutes ago, Gen said:

I love the Giro.. That sprint point for bonus seconds was awesome. 

I doubt whether the GC contenders like fact that there are bonus seconds available for sprints along the route. For them it is probably just one more thing to stress about as if there is not enough to stress about during the 3 weeks. For the fans it is of course great entertainment. 

3 minutes ago, dsw said:

I doubt whether the GC contenders like fact that there are bonus seconds available for sprints along the route. For them it is probably just one more thing to stress about as if there is not enough to stress about during the 3 weeks. For the fans it is of course great entertainment. 

Def adds a bit more to the racing.. Which I like.. Cause they fight for every second. 

Rewatched the stage to catch up on the bits I misses.. That was TOUGH, Sagan had to work hard on that final climb to make it work.. Really good to see Gaviria back to top form hey and Viviani climbed really well, think it ultimately just took out the sting at the end... And Special shout out to Nizzolo (and Victor) who really tried everything to get back. 

The race organisers managed that convoy really well and allowed it to remain a race within a race. 

Stunning stage with a lot of chess played.  Jis but what a team effort from Bora and then later ISN assistance to help maintain the advantage 

Edited by Gen

Think that sprint needs it's own analysis from people in the business but damn the man can handle his bike...he powered into that last bend and out of it. Also the shots look really nice in slow motion.. Would like to see some stills of that. 

13 hours ago, Gen said:

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT 

TODAY IS NOT A REST DAY. 

Thanks, a bit late now... but I have caught up on today's stage. You must be thrilled?

Finally Sagan does what we all know is possible! Pure class! There will never be a rider like him. His just one guy who never gives up and for that his a true ambassador of the hard sport of bicycle racing! 

2 hours ago, Vetplant said:

Lekker Sagan! 

Feels good when they work so hard to set it up and to then capitalise. 

Expertly finished off. 

My wife thought I was going mad.  Shouting like a world cup final in that last 150m!  

Brilliant stage.  

11 minutes ago, Maniax said:

My wife thought I was going mad.  Shouting like a world cup final in that last 150m!  

Brilliant stage.  

Lol

My neighbours have now realised exactly when Sagan wins races. 

It was really good.. I may rewatch it again and again and again. 

14 minutes ago, Gen said:

Lol

My neighbours have now realised exactly when Sagan wins races. 

It was really good.. I may rewatch it again and again and again. 

spacer.png