Giro d' Italia 2021

'Dale

Biggest standouts for me were Qhubeka-Assos. They almost never had a team before the season started, they have the lowest budget, they seemed like they were only able to hold onto a few riders and the new signings were all guys who never really had anywhere else to go. When all teams had their pre-season training camps in Jan and new kit etc, the Q-A team were still all over the show, their new kit only came toward the end of Jan, team training camps was only in Feb, with all of this I think everybody expected them basically just to make up the numbers but they really did go above and beyond expectations. Lets hope they can continue this form into Le Tour and the Vuelta.

Edited by FootballingCyclist

• Replies 917
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Crisis!! I have an IDT session later. Coinciding these with stage finishes has been really fun the past weeks. Except today I cannot. I feel like Old Mother Hubbard

9 minutes ago, lechatnoir said:

Crisis!! I have an IDT session later. Coinciding these with stage finishes has been really fun the past weeks. Except today I cannot. I feel like Old Mother Hubbard

It's stage 2 of the Dauphine today.

You only have 30Km left, otherwise use the on-demand service to have a delayed finish.