Supersport not broadcasting the Classics?

Chris NewbyFraser

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah got home, chilling on the couch planning my weekend. Thinking 5 hour ride tomorrow, get home knackered, do my chores and family stuff and then chill on the couch and watch Omloop. So start browsing the TV guide and what do I find? Nothing, the bastards.

Yeah highly frustrating I took on the GCN+ subscription to watch all of this (The 50% special ends the 28th Feb)

How much is an annual subscription to GCN+ if you are in SA?

I was hoping to be able to start watching some quality cycling this weekend but I see that DSTV is not broadcasting any cycling, despite the UAE tour happening now and two huge classics this weekend.

Have they dropped cycling?

That would be the end of my subscription to them.

Mine will only start when I see confirmation that its on 

I will most likely resort to tiz, but it is frustrating. Likes to crash at key moments, and at least with me it never runs for more than 15 min without crashing.

Even the doyen of SA Cycling, Mighty Mouse, was unaware of this sudden change in cycling coverage. 

I was hoping to be able to start watching some quality cycling this weekend but I see that DSTV is not broadcasting any cycling, despite the UAE tour happening now and two huge classics this weekend.

Have they dropped cycling?

That would be the end of my subscription to them.

If you pay before Monday, R359 for the year.

Are there any lower cost sites where I can look at cycling? When I get my data line it will be expensive to buy the good subscriptions for my cycling and rallying.

Are there any lower cost sites where I can look at cycling? When I get my data line it will be expensive to buy the good subscriptions for my cycling and rallying.

That's like R30 a month, for high quality cycling broadcasts. What did DSTV premium cost a year?