Bikehub Admin contact ??? Or help or guidance to report suspicious behaviour

BrentCGP

Quick background. I was out of South Africa for a number of years and have rarely been on hubsa for much... Recently returned and logged in after seeing a lekker gravel bike I'm interested in.

Messaged the seller... Not the problem

I have messages sent from MY inbox in 2020 offering people a Specialized Turbo Levo XL (which I don't own and never have owned although I did own a M Turbo Levo and a M Camber before I left SA 3 years ago.)

There where messages sent from my inbox from me to 3 people offering a bike. So my account must have been hacked???

I changed my password etc now but can admin or someone please help me? I have screen shotted these messages.. Man what a welcome back to the hubsa for me. Could we trace the IP log in address by any chance?

Change your passwords good people...

Edited by BCGP

Quick background. I was out of South Africa for a number of years and have rarely been on hubsa for much... Recently returned and logged in after seeing a lekker gravel bike I'm interested in.

I have messages sent from MY inbox in 2020 offering people a Specialized Turbo Levo XL (which I don't own and never have owned although I did own a M Turbo Levo and a M Camber before I left SA 3 years ago.)

There where messages sent from my inbox from me to 3 people offering a bike. So my account must have been hacked???

I changed my password etc now but can admin or someone please help me? I have screen shotted these messages.. Man what a welcome back to the hubsa for me. Could we trace the IP log in address by any chance?

DM Nick or Matt

Or press the report button.

There are a lot of Report functions on the site.

sounds like your wife found out what you paid for the bikes...

Thanks JBR. No need to be a smart ass. Got help and it's reported. I often tell people if you have nothing good to day don't say it. Perhaps something you still need to learn? Cheers.

Do you realise the irony in this post?

You are quite literally not saying anything good, but you feel the need to say it anyway?

Kinda like my post I suppose.

Thanks JBR. No need to be a smart ass. Got help and it's reported. I often tell people if you have nothing good to day don't say it. Perhaps something you still need to learn? Cheers.

funny guy

you're whole post wasn't necessary, you could have found those links if you took one sec to look for yourself (and with "???" in the title which makes it look like it's a real tricky question).

And now you're lecturing me about how I should refrain from posting unnecessary things ?

Funny guy...

Edited by Jbr

you didn't look hard did you ? attachicon.gifCapture.JPG

Or one could say:

"Thanks for bringing under our attention the fact that Hub accounts are not always secure and also that there are skelms lurking around cracking passwords. Check out the tab at the bottom of the page for contacts to report this. Cheerz"

...if one was being grown-up.  

Edited by Karooryder