Jaws677

Clicked thinking it would be about the new Aston Martin safety cars in F1. 

Ha Ha me too. Damn that thing is lekker. But I see they now have added a merc so there are 2 safety cars. Hope they use the AM more often. Lets hope Bert Mylander is able to choose and goes green instead of red.

We use an white Opel... it has an orange light on the top and can go almost as fast as us. I’m sure it would make a good F1 safety car

//comic sans font//

• 3 months later...

To the 3 people cycling down Jan Smuts this morning.. (In fact I saw you twice, you must have turned around near zoo lake.) 

It was 7:30. its not early. That's peak taxi commute time, you are not alone on the road. You don't need to take up a whole lane riding 3 abreast, especially when there is only one lane going each way. It's a main, busy road. Be more aware and perhaps, dare I suggest, more considerate. 

Red lights mean stop. 

RED LIGHTS ESPECIALLY MEAN STOP FOR THE STUPID IDIOT DRIVING YOUR SAFETY CAR. 

What the *@#& is wrong with you people. 

On 3/9/2021 at 1:36 PM, Frosty said:

We use an white Opel... it has an orange light on the top and can go almost as fast as us. I’m sure it would make a good F1 safety car

//comic sans font//

On 3/9/2021 at 2:33 PM, mecheng89 said:

According to this website https://f1.fandom.com/wiki/Safety_Car, they used an Opel in 1994. So by the year 2048 we might go as fast as a MB GT  :w00t:  :w00t:  :w00t:

Need to update the records to say: We used to have an Opel as a "safety car".