Pray for Speed

thebob

UCI are gonna ban this video after 1 April....

Seen a few of their videos.... Absolutely mental stuff. I get the feeling that certain "herbs" are legal wherever these dudes live

Edited by Mountain Bru

It is amazing how he pins it like that. I will admit I was scared for him watching the video

Edited by the_bob

It is amazing how he pins it like that. I will admit I was scared for him watching the video

I think this one is better/worse... not sure if it's just the camera lens, but I didn't know it was possible to lean a bike like that

Knowledge of a descent will always make a good descender better than one who doesn’t know it well.

Knowledge of a descent will always make a good descender better than one who doesn’t know it well.

Definitely, but I could ride that descent 1000 times and never have the cahones to do what these guys do

I couldn't watch... After a less than fantastic fall descending Chappies last year I have the yips.... this was too much like watching someone about to die for me

UCI are gonna ban this video after 1 April....

Seen a few of their videos.... Absolutely mental stuff. I get the feeling that certain "herbs" are legal wherever these dudes live

i'm surprised a big brand like Scott backed this.

yeah it's cool, skillful, dangerous etc etc.

but it's also illegal for very logical reasons. and just an accident waiting to happen. Only then will the finger pointing start. I've had okes on their luge boards over take my car going down franschhoek pass. to go those speeds you need the full apex of corners, so both sides of the roads. you're not in control of what happens with cars coming up.

So while i think this is pretty awesome, it's not good for cycling. I'd say the same thing for anyone skating down kloof nek

i'm surprised a big brand like Scott backed this.

yeah it's cool, skillful, dangerous etc etc.

but it's also illegal for very logical reasons. and just an accident waiting to happen. Only then will the finger pointing start. I've had okes on their luge boards over take my car going down franschhoek pass. to go those speeds you need the full apex of corners, so both sides of the roads. you're not in control of what happens with cars coming up.

So while i think this is pretty awesome, it's not good for cycling. I'd say the same thing for anyone skating down kloof nek

Admire the skill ...

But had similar thoughts on those clips where he uses the full width .... later in the video he certainly stays more in his lane ...

I remember one of those ludge guys running wide, ending under a truck ... I felt sorry for that truck driver.