Awesome Forum with Awesome Members

Mars1967

I recently asked where I could find teflon powder to make my own chain lube. Graham28 said that he had some. The problem (seemingly to me) was the he stays in Cape Town and I stay in Pretoria. Graham offered to bring me some when he comes up to Pretoria for work. Not only did he remain true to his word but he drove all the way to my place, out in the sticks, to bring it to me because I cannot drive right now due to a knee injury. To top it all off, he brought me all the ingredients I need and would not take a cent for it!!! Hopefully I will get a chance to return the favour at some point.

What a Gentleman!

Stories like this are the best justification for an unofficial classifieds thread, where we can post ads only for the forum contributors on the site? 

The unofficial classifieds will also then have comments...  :ph34r:  

There are still really good folk out there.!

When we don't get the opportunity to reciprocate, try to pay it forward.

I am active on many forums and you get a-holes on all of them. Some forums are outright toxic. I like the general spirit and attitude of the members here.