Road Stage Races 2021

Gen

I couldn't find a thread dedicated to it.. So if there is one please merge or delete

Porte has hit the deck and it doesn't look like he will be able to continue.

Okay he is back on the bike but looks very sore.

Edited by Gen

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A lot of attacks now...putting the sprint teams under a bit of pressure.

Edited by Gen

This is now the third crash I saw okes whats going on.

Edited by Gen

I couldn't find a thread dedicated to it.. So if there is one please merge or delete

Porte has hit the deck and it doesn't look like he will be able to continue.

Okay he is back on the bike but looks very sore.

Maybe call this thread “The week-long Tours”, similar to the Classics, but dedicated to the smaller tours, eg. Paris-Nice, Tirreno Adriatico, The Dauphine, etc.

Edit: or simply Stage Races

Edited by Frosty

Maybe call this thread “The week-long Tours”, similar to the Classics, but dedicated to the smaller tours, eg. Paris-Nice, Tirreno Adriatico, The Dauphine, etc.

Edit: or simply Stage Races

Good idea.. I don't know how to do that on tapatalk though [emoji848][emoji23]

So @Matt.. Could you please change the thread title to "The week-long Tours/Stage races" pls.. Pretty please

Edited by Gen

I missed it live (decided to go and ride while we had sunshine), but watched and skipped through the last couple of km’s. I was struck by how much the one commentator was banging on about Demare and his Bennett comment was something about him being too far back; needless to say I was overjoyed when Sam came around the others and left them behind.

[emoji1319][emoji1132]

I missed it live (decided to go and ride while we had sunshine), but watched and skipped through the last couple of km’s. I was struck by how much the one commentator was banging on about Demare and his Bennett comment was something about him being too far back; needless to say I was overjoyed when Sam came around the others and left them behind.

[emoji1319][emoji1132]

He made it look like they were on junior gears TBH. After he went left to get faaar away from mobile chicane demare(who got blocked a bit by Mads-o the irony) he sommer gaps them and goois a look right and was like when are these okes going speed up. I am not really a Bennet fan but he does seem to be the fastest at the moment. Credit where it's due to him and Quickstep.

He made it look like they were on junior gears TBH. After he went left to get faaar away from mobile chicane demare(who got blocked a bit by Mads-o the irony) he sommer gaps them and goois a look right and was like when are these okes going speed up. I am not really a Bennet fan but he does seem to be the fastest at the moment. Credit where it's due to him and Quickstep.

Uphill.. finish timing is everything

Good idea.. I don't know how to do that on tapatalk though [emoji848][emoji23]

So @Matt.. Could you please change the thread title to "The week-long Tours/Stage races" pls.. Pretty please

woohoo, thread updated [emoji1303]

Woah so far the Tirreno-Adriatico start list is bonkers..not all teams have confirmed their rosters but yoh.. It's gonna be fun.

It's always a lekker race.. Think this year will be special.

Woah so far the Tirreno-Adriatico start list is bonkers..not all teams have confirmed their rosters but yoh.. It's gonna be fun.

It's always a lekker race.. Think this year will be special.

I know why you’re anticipating this race