Road Stage Races 2021

Gen

Shame Caleb Ewen will abandon soon.

Saw this while watching the other race, might have to stay off here on multiple race days; the downside of one thread when there’s multiple races on the go.

• Replies 438
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stage 6 PN

Prime Primoz, wow, what a win against desperate sprinters

Stylish stuff.

Mind you that hill was rather steep at that point and at that pace.

Saw this while watching the other race, might have to stay off here on multiple race days; the downside of one thread when there’s multiple races on the go.

Mmm maybe we should come to an agreement not to post updates during the race.. I will refrain from posting updates.

Mmm maybe we should come to an agreement not to post updates during the race.. I will refrain from posting updates.

good luck policing that

And not share the excitement? [emoji33][emoji1]

I missed the finish of Paris-Nice stage today ...   :wacko: .  Cant find any HL video yet.

Getting there with the concussion protocols

There’ll be a likely clash with the traditions and norms of the sport like ‘if it ain’t broken, get back on the bike...’

Getting there with the concussion protocols

There’ll be a likely clash with the traditions and norms of the sport like ‘if it ain’t broken, get back on the bike...’

I've been wondering the possibility of the race doctor stopping and conducting a thorough Head injury assessment on a rider and then if it is determined that the rider is ok to continue then the doctor's car or maybe one of the motos can pace/ tow the rider back to the back of the convoy and then the rider must make their own way back through the cars. At least that way the rider can be properly checked out and not lose contact with the bunch.

Sam [emoji1132] using today and yesterday as training days.

Leading the breakaway for a long time, up hill [emoji1]

Don’t see that often.

Edited by The Ghost

TA.. Something is about to happen.

Pace has lifted.. BAHRAIN have said no to this Sunday ride pace of Jumbo and UAE before the second last climb.

Edited by Gen