BMX track in Dundee, KZN

Mojoman

Would have been nice back in 1987 as well... :thumbup: 

Dundee is on track to become a hub of BMX racing, thanks to the building of a new facility adjacent to the airfield. Local rider Justin Dekker, who has represented South Africa at the BMX World Championships, has been sought out by the KZN Cycling Trust to oversee the building of four new tracks in KZN.

Justin, who matriculated at Dundee High in 2017, has completed tracks in Ixopo, Matubatuba, Ulundi and now Dundee. The tracks are more or less the same length, about 300 to 400 metres, but the jumps and layout vary. Supported by Endumeni Municipality and the Department of Sport & Recreation, hopes are high that the Dundee track will become a centre for the entire Northern KZN area as youngsters are encouraged to compete in the sport.

https://northernnatalnews.co.za/329997/dundee-kzn-bmx-racing-track-to-open-in-dundee/?fbclid=IwAR3OuKsV1w0y9AcEjQh-Y1nobEbzrhrs-yuXiQGbuZuA_QdM_wZpOj0ZCFA

Edited by Mojoman