Is It Just Me?

Is it just me or do the Biogen Electrolytes (Cola flavour) really taste this bad?

Sadly I bought like 6 tubes and have reverted back to water for fasted rides...

Thoughts and suggestions?

Ditch it, try something else until you find a flavour you like. Try 1 tube at a time ;)

Flavour is always going to be preference.

Edited by Grease_Monkey

Ditch it, try something else until you find a flavour you like. Try 1 tube at a time ;)

Flavour is always going to be preference.

I had PowerBar before but it's ridiculously overpriced.

I had PowerBar before but it's ridiculously overpriced.

Powerbar[emoji108]overpriced yes but u pay for quality.

I also use electrolytes-only for a lot of my running. And ran out whilst on holiday laaaaast year when we just started hearing of this Chinese bat flu. And bought one tube of Cola, because hey, it's cola!  :D  Man, I drank that stuff more than required just to work my way through the tube - it is the worst imitation of cola ever!

I usually use Biogen citrus. 32GI also has nice electrolytes and of course Nuun.

Powerbar[emoji108]overpriced yes but u pay for quality.

At 4 times the price that's daylight robbery. I've used all their products and find them excessively expensive and no better. If you're fit enough anything works but I'm hijacking my own thread....

I also use electrolytes-only for a lot of my running. And ran out whilst on holiday laaaaast year when we just started hearing of this Chinese bat flu. And bought one tube of Cola, because hey, it's cola! :D Man, I drank that stuff more than required just to work my way through the tube - it is the worst imitation of cola ever!

I usually use Biogen citrus. 32GI also has nice electrolytes and of course Nuun.[/quote

Thanks for all the suggestions. I think I'll try citrus... It's one of the logical flavors... I only thought Cola would be nice because with a bit of water the odd Coke is a good emergency stand-in... Thanks to all and those that share my taste view... Keep an eye out for 4 unopened Biogen Cola tubes at a recycling site near you... ????