SA Champs 2021 Road & TT - Swellendam

Napalm

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope that Gibbo can defend his title. With last year being such a disruptive year, he can at least get a decent chance to show it off.

That said, think it is going to be difficult as teams like Pro Touch are going to a have a full compliment which could prove difficult for the likes of Gibbo and Willie Smit.

Hope that Gibbo can defend his title. With last year being such a disruptive year, he can at least get a decent chance to show it off.

That said, think it is going to be difficult as teams like Pro Touch are going to a have a full compliment which could prove difficult for the likes of Gibbo and Willie Smit.

I'm sure Willie will be there to close any gaps for Ryan.

The route change to drop the circuit is also quite significant. More climbing, and uphill drag to the finish now.

Ryan Gibbons for the Elite win. Gonna be interesting with a big ProTouch team against a few individual World Tour Pros.

Bearing in mind he will be wearing the African champ jersey for the year, so even if Ryan wins SA's he won't be racing in the SA jersey internationally.

I heard Pritzen was riding? My money would be on him.

Yes he is. I saw on his Instagram stories he was driving down yesterday.