Ladies DQF?

snapshot

There was an elite lady that kept riding in the front of our B Group bunch. (From about 70 - 90km) She was told to return to the ladies group numerous times, and threatened with disqualification. She kept trying to ride off the front of the group, only to get a small gap and be caught a few kilometers later. 

She was in a red jersey (not sure of the team), and got plenty of TV time while trying to ride clear of our group. It was actually annoying as our group was basically held up by all the official cars telling her to drop back, and TV crew hovering around her. Last time we saw her was at the base of Hekpoort, at the right hand turn where our group then caught the juniors as the leaders were comming through!

And how dangerous was the section where the group passed the Elite ladies? The convoy of cars on the single lane road with absolutly no shoulder? That was at approx the 50km mark.

Soos wat ek dit verstaan het was die girl met die Rooi Nicolene Thibault en sy het direk in die mans bunch ingespring toe hulle verby gekom het.  Die Cbist girl het atack en niemand het agter gekom sy is weg nie maar toe later het sy toe van die mans bunches haar verby vat ingespring.  Dit is hoe ek die storie het.

The manager from CBist Charls was not very intrested calling his rider back after several requests from the comm. We need new teams, but the managers and riders must obey the rules. Cheating will bring you nowhere, hope Charls realize that in future races.

Spoke to the elite lady riders and they all say that this is not the first time that Cbist has been caught cheating in the races, its a shame that they need to do this. and then to add to insult, the manager denies any knowing of this. Yet he refused to tell her to drop back. a cheat is a cheat.

But great riding from the other girls.

Ek het gesien toe die Cbist girl voor van die bunch af gegaan het en toe was als 100% legit maar die probleem het gekom toe sy by 'n mans bondel ingespring het toe hulle verby haar gekom het.  Haar naam is Louise Murphy, sy is 'n goeie ryer en was altyd 'n 3 kamp atleet so ek weet nie of sy dalk nie die reels verstaan het nie maar ek dink as die com 1 keer vir jou se klim uit die bunch dan luister jy finish en klaar!!!!

Surely if the lady is well aware of a disqualification; who are we to keep on hammering the lady as a cheat? Secondly, if the lady in the red were actually in the front of the B-group trying to break away from that group, I do not see any wrong doing. I just find it amusing how people can be so judgemental over nothing!!!