Fox Float R/S Push to unlock convert to Push to Lock

Sirusthevirus

Hi All

So I have a predicament I'm currently in. Bought a bike with dual remote lockout recently. It has a Front Rock Shox Fork with Push to lock Fox Rear Shock with Push to Unlock. I didn't check this when getting the bike as I was excited and it was a big upgrade coming from 4 hardtails over the last 10 years.

I've made peace that it doesn't make sense to change the fork to push to unlock as it will require a complete damper replacement, however I have seen that the Fox Rear Shock actually can be done for way cheaper and without rebuilding the entire shock too. 

Now comes the tricky part. Where can I get these parts? I can't seem to order it online that can ship to me in CPT. Does anybody perhaps know where I can get the below parts without ordering the complete Eyelet kit?

FOX Shock FLOAT DPS Remote 2-Pos SV All and LV Up Cam 2017 | Silverfish UK (silverfish-uk.com)

Part Number : 210-30-070

Spring Torsion 2014-17 Dish/DPS Remote .041 Round Wire .061 pitch .0071 in-lb/deg Unplated | Werkstatt | Produkte | Foxracingshox

Part Number : 039-00-382

Video on how it is replaced : TREK PUSH-TO-UNLOCK REMOTE CONVERSION- FORK AND REAKTIV XC SHOCK | Bike Help Center | FOX (ridefox.com)

Another option is if someone has a blown out Fox Elite Evol Performance Remote lock shock they not going to use that does push to lock. All I need are the above 2 parts to be in order and I will pay for it too.

Any assistance would help.

It can be done, but it's unreliable - the unlock on the dish design requires the return spring to push against the IFP pressure in order to unlock, rather than cable tension, and the spring often isn't strong enough.

I can do it for you, but be aware of the risk.

It can be done, but it's unreliable - the unlock on the dish design requires the return spring to push against the IFP pressure in order to unlock, rather than cable tension, and the spring often isn't strong enough.

I can do it for you, but be aware of the risk.

Thanx, sent you a PM