Left Crank Arm Needed

Regelex

Hi all

I recently bout a Marlin 7. My pedal came loose and the crank arm thread got damaged.

Do any of you know where I could get a left Crank Arm?

The crank that is fitted is FSA Alpha Drive, 28T steel ring, Boost, 170 mm length.

I am in Cape Town

Thank you in advance.

Hi all

I recently bout a Marlin 7. My pedal came loose and the crank arm thread got damaged.

Do any of you know where I could get a left Crank Arm?

The crank that is fitted is FSA Alpha Drive, 28T steel ring, Boost, 170 mm length.

I am in Cape Town

Thank you in advance.

Consider speaking to your local bike shop.

We had similar with a friends bike end of last year.

Turns out it was just the last thread that got damaged, and preventing us from re-fitting the pedal.  The bike shop re-cut the thread and the bike is going perfectly.  :thumbup:

PS - as the bike shop to give it a once over, checking ALL bolts ...  :whistling:   Even better, invest in a small torque wrench and do this yourself.  :thumbup:

Geez, that happened to mine a while ago too on an XT crank arm. (some numpty prior to me owning it cross threaded the leff thand thread :(

New was around 1k, 2nd hand was 300 ronts, and the option to re-weld it up and re-tap the left hand thread would just take too long.

You can't get left hand helicoil anymore either, otherwise that'll be the easiest option.

As posted above, cycle lab has new or alternatively you could support your local shops and ask them for a 2nd hand crank arm - they might just have one