Gear Spotlight: Ryder Slyder-4UP storage system

Bike Hub Features

• 2 weeks later...

The only fail with the system is that they don't offer a hollder sleeve for the 25gr canisters used frequently by mtbers. Otherwise is neat, easy to use, doesn't corrode, light weight, really good quality and versatile.I carry 2 16gr canisters in mine and I could up that to three or four and carry the slugplug  and tyre levers in my back pocket but a 25gr sleeve would round it off beautifully.

How about a compatible multitool for the 4up Slyder Ryder?

The only fail with the system is that they don't offer a hollder sleeve for the 25gr canisters used frequently by mtbers. Otherwise is neat, easy to use, doesn't corrode, light weight, really good quality and versatile.I carry 2 16gr canisters in mine and I could up that to three or four and carry the slugplug  and tyre levers in my back pocket but a 25gr sleeve would round it off beautifully.

mine has a 25g canister on the one side and the slug plug on the other

Saw a nice product advertorial on BikeHub

Go to Website of Brand to Buy Online

Cannot buy Online

Saw they still rock old school - "Buy from Retailer" - route to market

Go to first retailer - Can't find online

Go to second  retailer - Does not have online store

Lost interest

Saw a nice product advertorial on BikeHub

Go to Website of Brand to Buy Online

Cannot buy Online

Saw they still rock old school - "Buy from Retailer" - route to market

Go to first retailer - Can't find online

Go to second  retailer - Does not have online store

Lost interest

Guess you didn't have much interest after all

The 25G sleeves aren't available separately or with the 4-up kit, but you could swop over a 25G sleeve or two from the original "2-up" Slyder 25G kit (available online for around R139). With the bigger sleeve and canister it will be a tighter squeeze though so some shuffling might be needed to make it all fit nicely.

The 25G sleeves aren't available separately or with the 4-up kit, but you could swop over a 25G sleeve or two from the original "2-up" Slyder 25G kit (available online for around R139). With the bigger sleeve and canister it will be a tighter squeeze though so some shuffling might be needed to make it all fit nicely.

Ah thanks for the headsup. I thought that unit was gone from the market but I see It's still available. :clap: