Opinions on Pivot Frames

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have they solved the creaking Infinity link issues yet..i..?

My 130 is the most silent bike I have ever ridden. Not a noise to be found anywhere. Still can't justify what I paid for it, but dam it's a nice bike - makes me giddy every time I look at it or get on it. 

Edited by Grease_Monkey

Whoa ! Who sells these, do they do frame only options ?

Wayne, take the blue carbon and gold!

They have a custom MyO program.

Whoa ! Who sells these, do they do frame only options ?

As mentioned Fluidlines; I bought just a frame ????????

Fluidlines just tol me they are no longer the agents for Orbea.

As mentioned Fluidlines; I bought just a frame

My 130 is the most silent bike I have ever ridden. Not a noise to be found anywhere. Still can't justify what I paid for it, but dam it's a nice bike - makes me giddy every time I look at it or get on it. 

the creaking issue was confined to the SB100. They allegedly solved it on the SB115 but its the same arrangement as on the SB100. The solution on the SB100 resulted a lot more rear triangle flex which doesn't seem to afflict the SB115. I'd rather opt for that model if I were in the market for a Yeti but at the price of a frame i can build a really awesome trail bike with fairly high end parts. Awesome bikes if I earned USD :(

the creaking issue was confined to the SB100. They allegedly solved it on the SB115 but its the same arrangement as on the SB100. The solution on the SB100 resulted a lot more rear triangle flex which doesn't seem to afflict the SB115. I'd rather opt for that model if I were in the market for a Yeti but at the price of a frame i can build a really awesome trail bike with fairly high end parts. Awesome bikes if I earned USD :(

Ya Flow MTB picked up on it and did a pretty in depth piece. Had an ASR for a while and loved it, but did date pretty quickly and when pricing the SB replacements just couldn't justify the cost.

Really not so heavy . Frame quality is excellent. Trail 429 Enduro edition with full Xtr upgrades .

Pikey, you always have awesome bikes, not one but many.

Ok when will it be on the For Sale section ????????

Really not so heavy . Frame quality is excellent. Trail 429 Enduro edition with full Xtr upgrades .