Colnago Derailer hangers

Sidmouth

Hi Guys

can anyone help, Im looking for a C60 and CX Zero rear derailer hanger, anyone have any idea where I can get these.

Ok dont waste your time with Roubaix cycles, emails sent last week already, only one call got through, of many, sent the details as requested nothing, tried calling, all the numbers not answering, how do businesses like this even survive, in fact why are they even allowed to trade.

cannot blame guys buying online overseas

Edited by Sidmouth

• 2 weeks later...

No Sure if anyone has had the misfortune of trying to deal with Roubixcycles, you get better service at Home Affairs, how on earth has Colnago allowed their brand to be represented my this bunch of idiots.

Getting anything for COLNAGO is basically impossible in SA - The struggle is real i tell you. 

It boggles the mind that they have a SA importer who is useless and have virtually no dealer network around the country. Even getting bar tape or bottle cages is impossible.

Getting Campy is becoming very much the same - Anything you want you have to know someone who knows someone who is in the inner circle of the local importer. When you see big brands trading out of back rooms and parking lots, then questions need to be asked. 

You better off contacting a dealer in US or UK

My Wife is English , so her folks come out about three times a year, but with Covid this Donkey express has slowed, i do feel for guys in SA without an overseas connection, but saying that I have ordered many parts on Chain Reaction and had them shipped straight here, 

Would you have any recommendation for buying a complete bike overseas and having it shipped over, anyone with first hand experience, I do have my eye on the new C64, if I could find a reliable and trustworthy international online site I think i will pull the trigger on this  

This one for the C60, CX Zero will be a bit of a treasure hunt but bring the hanger round and I'll see what we can find that'll match.