Fat Bike Tubeless Struggle

Hi all.. recently did a tubeless conversion on my Silverback Double Scoop Fatty using Kenda Juggernaut 26.4.0 Tubeless Ready Tyres and using Motorbike Tubes as Tubeless Tape And Valves since the rims are AV size and not PV now my issue is the tyres are not seeding properly on 2 sides on both wheels is this due to the Motorbike Tubes interferring with the seeding of the tyres or is that setup just idiotic??

I did read up online and also went researching that builders warehouse sells Gorilla Tape 48mm to be precise which can be used?

Any help will be appreciated as the bike is hopping like something out of a lowrider scene when riding????‍♂️

This may sound wierd, but i had the same issue setting up a ghetto tubeless setup on my fat bike. It just wouldn't seat the bead...

So, after much trying, soapy water wouldn't help, i tried some, ahem, personal lubricant. Its latex and rubber safe, and stays really slippery for a long time, at least, much longer working window than the soapy water would. Just gave the bead and the tube underneath a light coating, and they seated first try without having to go past 40 psi...

Well to be honest i am beyond done struggling with this, i enjoy my fatbike as much as my mountainbike but due to this problem i can't seem to win it but i wiĺl give anything a try but just scared to pop another tyre