MX Alliance?

Morning fellow bike hubbers...

Has anyone dealt with Johan Vermaak from MX Alliance before?

Would like to get a bit more info regarding him and MX Alliance, please!!!

Regards

I have purchased some motorcycle stuff from their website before (i think it was a touring Jacket) - items were as described and i was happy with the service

Doesn't carry any stock and ships once a week or so from overseas suppliers. My guess, places like Revzilla for motorbike stuff. 

What are you looking for? 

Never tried mx alliance. I can highly recommend fc moto.

German online store, live stock and fast dispatch.

• 1 month later...

This supplier is a mess, I have been waiting since November for stock from him. He keeps on blaming customs. He has now also refused to refund us unless we remove our Hellopeter Review

14 minutes ago, marandavandam said:

This supplier is a mess, I have been waiting since November for stock from him. He keeps on blaming customs. He has now also refused to refund us unless we remove our Hellopeter Review

Remove the review. Get refund. Put review back on and mention how you were manipulated into removing the review to get a refund. 

Will hit harder.

17 hours ago, marandavandam said:

Customs is a real issue at the moment, and can be appreciated.

Them threatening you because they could not deliver on a product and will not refund you is not appreciated.

Can you post a screen Grab to the HP post to see what you said?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Seems like the owner (Johan) has gone to ground, and has not honored any deliveries for months, possibly the whole year (10 months in my case). The site has been suspended, and other buyers have started legal action against him.

https://www.4x4community.co.za/forum/showthread.php/326856-MX-ALLIANCE-Johan 

http://www.wilddog.za.net/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=pkrar6vsaafg8punt9njdi5sl6&topic=255869.80

Stay well away; I am the person (zebra - Flying Brick on page 2 of that Wild Dog link…) who has last week laid a fraud charge with SAPS,as well as with 2 banks; his bank we paid R7K INTO last November, and OUR bank, FNB, which we paid money FROM…

We had his website taken down, by Google, after alerting them to 97 complaints, by others. Hello Peter also has a fair bit of comment on him…

Others are laying fraud charges, including a customer who visited us today looking for our ‘template’ used in perusing this matter.

he is now trading as 2J’s detailing - detailing very high end cars, in Vanderbijlpark …

he also has/had an online business trading in high-end watches…

I plan to visit him hen next I am up in JHB.

if you want the case number, or the ‘template’ we used, just shout.

chris

Hi Zebra 

I would be interested in the case number etc.

I am going over the weekend to lay a charge of fraud against him, he also took my money & promissed the world.

I have more info on Johannes Frederik Vermaak if you would interested, looks like he lives a very comfortable life on other people's money.

17 hours ago, Tib82 said:

Hi Zebra 

I would be interested in the case number etc.

I am going over the weekend to lay a charge of fraud against him, he also took my money & promissed the world.

I have more info on Johannes Frederik Vermaak if you would interested, looks like he lives a very comfortable life on other people's money.

a bit more detail, incl. e-mail addresses here, as well as a blank copy of an affidavit:

MX Alliance Action Plan

1.   Report Fraud to the Police and get a Case Number….see if you can link it to our case number namely: 
Case no.:  CAS348/9/2021 -  Maitland Police Station, Cape Town Telephone number:  021 5069400
Name of complainant:  Rinette Grinton on behalf of Flying Brick (Pty) Ltd.

1.   Report Fraud to the bank payment was made from.
Documents required:
•         SAPS case number (Have to go into a Police Station and report the case; they will then send you the police case number within 12 hours)
•         Detailed affidavit signed/stamped by a police officer or Commissioner of Oath  (Blank Affidavit doc attached)
•         Proof of payment
•         All supporting documents

In the event that it was from FNB send documentation to
Documents to e-mail:  zwelibanzi.masuku@fnb.co.za
The Flying Brick Case number with FNB is FNB Case Number #2021-1442664

Report Fraud to the bank you made payment into i.e. on our MX Alliance Invoice monies were paid into a Standard Bank, Heilbron account.
Documents required:
•         SAPS case number
•         Detailed affidavit signed/stamped by a police officer or Commissioner of Oath
•         Proof of payment
•         All supporting documents
All info to and supporting documents to Standard Bank – e-mail address:  TransactionalFraudOpsSa@standardbank.co.za

Chris & Rinette

Blank Affidavit doc.doc