Knipe Racing

amac

Thought it appropriate to publicly thank Knipe Racing for exceptionally good service last Friday. My daughter (14) went down for the Bloemendal SA Cup. At practice on Friday morning she came up short on a gap jump and cracked the rear rim. It required a new rim, rebuild and new tyre. We live in Durban, so when my wife called with the news, I tried calling the bigger bike shops in the area.

They, understandably, indicated that even if they had a spare rim, did not have the capacity to re-build the wheel before the race.

My wife phoned and said a local had suggested that we try "Knife Racing". I googled the name and guessed that she meant "Knipe". We were blown away by the willingness to help. The work was done professionally, efficiently and enthusiastically. I know that my daughter's friend from Kzn had a similar issue and she was also helped. Apparently they worked on her bike until 7pm Friday night.  Honestly, kudos to Louis and his team. If any lbs deserves to succeed its yours.

Thought it appropriate to publicly thank Knipe Racing for exceptionally good service last Friday. My daughter (14) went down for the Bloemendal SA Cup. At practice on Friday morning she came up short on a gap jump and cracked the rear rim. It required a new rim, rebuild and new tyre. We live in Durban, so when my wife called with the news, I tried calling the bigger bike shops in the area.

They, understandably, indicated that even if they had a spare rim, did not have the capacity to re-build the wheel before the race.

My wife phoned and said a local had suggested that we try "Knife Racing". I googled the name and guessed that she meant "Knipe". We were blown away by the willingness to help. The work was done professionally, efficiently and enthusiastically. I know that my daughter's friend from Kzn had a similar issue and she was also helped. Apparently they worked on her bike until 7pm Friday night.  Honestly, kudos to Louis and his team. If any lbs deserves to succeed its yours.

Superb bike shop  :clap:

A Cycling Shop, run by Cyclists, for Cyclist......

thats the problem these days. seems like a lot of bike shops open up for the owner and employees to get stuff at cost price

thats the problem these days. seems like a lot of bike shops open up for the owner and employees to get stuff at cost price

I don't know if you are correct ,but I certainly think many shops are staffed by people that just want a job from 8 to 5. They don't necessarily have any passion for the job, nor do they take any pride in their work.

Knipe is my go to shop

I had wheel issues that sent me to two different shops and still had issues. Louis and team were recommended and issues were sorted.

Hes since then built a bike for me as well. Great team