Cairbull helmets any good? Alternatives?

duanelr

Hi all, are the Cairbull helmets for sale on takealot any good? 

https://www.takealot.com/cairbull-alltrace-mtb-cycling-helmet/PLID65657399/reviews/1?gclid=Cj0KCQjw1PSDBhDbARIsAPeTqrcdgE2krUkdlcJPPsYZjdgidNxFFrDwsmgsLJAYikxLil95GnBItBwaAmccEALw_wcB&colour_variant=White&gclsrc=aw.ds&size=M

Looking at a trail helmet with more coverage at the back, peak and looks cool (poser alert :) )

What other alternatives are there that are around the R1000 - R1500 mark? 

Thanks

Edited by duanelr

I have a helmet like this. I think its good. I hit my head a great shot on Sunday on a low branch, helmet worked great. I bought mine on Aliexpress, was about half the price, but I did wait a bit for delivery.

Edited by Martin PJ

We are the distributors for Cairbull in South Africa. 

This is our top selling MTB model, it is EN 1078 certified and has really good build quality.

Takealot does free returns so buy it, fit it and I am fairly certain that you will keep it :) 

First ascent makes a really nice MTB helmet for around R700, actually the best fitting helmet I've ever had, far better than helmets that cost twice the price.

We are the distributors for Cairbull in South Africa. 

This is our top selling MTB model, it is EN 1078 certified and has really good build quality.

Takealot does free returns so buy it, fit it and I am fairly certain that you will keep it :) 

Available in black?

When are yo getting the camo ones back in stock?

We are expecting stock to arrive late May 2021. 

Available in black?

No stock, only a few colours left. Various Cairbull MTB helmets in black are expected to arrive late May 2021.

First ascent makes a really nice MTB helmet for around R700, actually the best fitting helmet I've ever had, far better than helmets that cost twice the price.

thanks, can you paste a link here? tried googling but only found a gravel helmet from FA