Wolvespruit Night Rides

Bundu Ric

Hi all, 

Never been to Wolvespruit and see they have night rides on Tuesday evenings.

Anyone done the night rides and is it safe to do a night ride there?

Thanks

Hi all, 

Never been to Wolvespruit and see they have night rides on Tuesday evenings.

Anyone done the night rides and is it safe to do a night ride there?

Thanks

I moved to Western Cape in 2019, but for the 2 years (2017/18) I lived in Pta the Wolwespruit night ride was a weekly appointment for me. I never felt unsafe. Lots of people out and about. 

Thanks man, much appreciated, 

Tonight we shall go and give it a try then. :clap:  

I moved to Western Cape in 2019, but for the 2 years (2017/18) I lived in Pta the Wolwespruit night ride was a weekly appointment for me. I never felt unsafe. Lots of people out and about. 

So went and did the night ride at Wolwe last night. 

Did the green trail and when we started it was already dark. I enjoyed the trail and think during the day it will be a blast. Never been to Wolwe before. 

My wife on the other hand was not impressed doing that trail for the first time in the dark. I am in the dog box.  :whistling:

Did the green trail and when we started it was already dark. I enjoyed the trail and think during the day it will be a blast. Never been to Wolwe before. 

My wife on the other hand was not impressed doing that trail for the first time in the dark. I am in the dog box.  :whistling:

Haha ja, best to do them in the light first! But glad you enjoyed it.

Well at least you did not end up in the kitty litter in the dark !!!!!