"ROOF RY" PIRATE RIDING "RACE JOINERS'

Cardinal Richelieu

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There are some people in the world who can't see/don't understand what they are doing is wrong. Obviously they had inferior training as a kid or just had bad role models...

OR the drivers parking on Disabled Parking bays :whistling:

But thank goodness, we cyclists never do things like this :thumbdown:

Came looking for tips on how to ride on my house. I left disappointed.

is it because you are not in possession of a wooden leg, a parrot or an eye patch?

As society we create/promote this ‘roof ry” culture. In a cycle race it’s just more detectable or obvious?

In business it’s “big business” to find tax loopholes, yet use the same infrastructure financed by other’s tax?

Whether it’s having a tax lawyer on the payroll, under-declaring, or working/banking offshore etc ....

I wonder how prevalent this is? It may be statistically so insignificant that it's not worth further thought or keyboard time...

People crashing the race village facilities is common enough for the organisers to fence them off and post security guards

I wonder how prevalent this is? It may be statistically so insignificant that it's not worth further thought or keyboard time...

Time is better spent lambasting that guy who fell on Chappies. 

is it because you are not in possession of a wooden leg, a parrot or an eye patch?

Yeah, my brother in law is the pirate in the family.

Maybe it is because you have not appropriated some element of a foreign uhm... culture.

Time is better spent lambasting that guy who fell on Chappies. 

Ah, I haven't been there yet, sounds far more worthwhile...

hey, hang in there .... almost Friday .... need a good go at nothing ....

jokes aside, always sad to see the very real number of riders on the Tygerberg trails without club boards, or those with day-boards riding the linking trails ....  saw a marchal speaking to a group of 6 riders, NO boards, nope they did not pay, and very begrudgingly went to their top of the range vehicles to get the money to go pay their day fees ....

what percentage ?  who knows ...  

hey, hang in there .... almost Friday .... need a good go at nothing ....

jokes aside, always sad to see the very real number of riders on the Tygerberg trails without club boards, or those with day-boards riding the linking trails ....  saw a marchal speaking to a group of 6 riders, NO boards, nope they did not pay, and very begrudgingly went to their top of the range vehicles to get the money to go pay their day fees ....

what percentage ?  who knows ...  

Happens all over... People just do what they want and when you confront them, then you are the tappet...... :thumbup: 

I've also sat on hills around here watching guys in races just throw their bikes over fences and take short cuts. Begs the question why even bother entering?