Trek Downtube Logo ?

MudLark

Guys, what is this logo on the underside of the downtube of my Trek Emonda? I've had the bike resprayed and the logo is an identical reproduction of the one that was there when I bought the bike new. But I can't find it anywhere on the web.

post-129254-0-78528600-1619077825_thumb.jpeg

I have seen a few Treks with that or similar logo.

The Emonda is Trek's climbing bike it makes sense that the logo has polka dots, (mountain) goat, and mountains...

The Madone has an M and 3 fast/aero/sprinty themed pics on.

I don't know the official story.... 

post-2412-0-79772900-1619078584_thumb.jpg

Do any of you guys know the story regarding the naming of the bikes using the same letters?

Madone

Emonda

Domane

I remember it has been asked here somewhere before and someone did give an answer. But for the life of me I can't remember who and what thread. I will continue searching incase whoever answered the last time doesn't see your post.

I remember it has been asked here somewhere before and someone did give an answer. But for the life of me I can't remember who and what thread. I will continue searching incase whoever answered the last time doesn't see your post.

Thank you very much. I can't recall seeing it here - might also be before 'the crash' so might be gone. Would be interesting to know - will see what I can find on the internet.

Those little logo's are quite cool.