Mosselbay (Tergniet) Groups

SurferChild

Hi all,

Just putting my fingers out there to find out if there are any groups (road and/or MTB) riding around the Mosselbay, specifically Tergniet area.

I'll be in the area from 26-30 April and was looking to hook up for some rides.

Cheers

Hi SC. I have never ridden there with groups myself .But I think that most rides in groups happen from Grootbrak. Peperboom restaurant or near there. 

Maybe BSG who lives in Grootbrak will have a bit more info. 

I am also in Tergniet from Sunday for a week.  But I am on a 26 hardtail and slow . I Can give you some pointers on routes if you need. 

Let's see what comes up on here.

Thanks Blokman,

Grootbrak is pretty much right next to Tergniet, so wouldn't be a problem at all for me to get there for the rides.

Let's see what gets mentioned on here, but I'll definitely appreciate some pointers on routes.

Thanks

Go to the Voorbaai Truckport (Shell).

Speak to Johannes. He is the owner. They have both groups riding almost every morning.

Very nice guy, and they have some nice routes in the area.

Thanks so much for the info... I'll definitely do this

Go to the Voorbaai Truckport (Shell).

Speak to Johannes. He is the owner. They have both groups riding almost every morning.

Very nice guy, and they have some nice routes in the area.

Ja it's a sad affair hey...

Well, I try and get my a$$ to the coast as often as I can... love riding my bike at the coast and also to hit a wave every now and again  :D

A surfer child that lives in JHB?

Does not compute :)

So to recap:

a surfer from JHB, gets directed to a truckstop in a coastal town , to join a bunch of lycra clad strangers on bicycles.... what could possibly go wrong...