Cajees Strubens Valley - Terrible Customer Service

rorydewet

Its a shame really....if they staffed the shops with people who had an interest in cycling and knew the difference between a spanner and a hammer then I think they would be great shops...
They seem to have a lot of stock on bikes as well as consumables.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just dont get (well, as you say its family etc) why you would have such large shops with good stock and have floor staff who know less about cycling than my grumpy feral cat does. Just imagine if they took an interest and jacked up customer service/experience and employed a couple of decent mechanics.......

I suppose they do OK though as even though we all grumble and grouse they are still in operation...! 
Or is that indicative of the level of new comers out there that havent been burnt yet by Cajees....????

Edited by Mojoman

I think a lot of people buy from them not knowing any better. Big store with lots of stock looks impressive. Maybe the service is ok on a new bike purchase. 

Definitely not on anything else. 

New bike service what a joke they don’t even know about fitment. They are a joke rather go  to Makro at least you know it isn’t a lbs and know what to expect 

16 hours ago, Richard tiplady said:

New bike service what a joke they don’t even know about fitment. They are a joke rather go  to Makro at least you know it isn’t a lbs and know what to expect 

Agree, we as cyclist/customers should put pressure on them to step up or step down.

• 2 weeks later...