Garmin group track for bad sighted people

bmw1za

Hi Guys , 

Seems my group tracking is magically working after 2 years, assuming an update of sorts fixed it ... 

anyway , anyone know if its possible to increase font size of rider data ( Of the person you following on a ride) ?

using an edge 1000 but the data occupies like 10 % on the top of the screen ... Far too tiny for my ancient eyes. 

Dont Judge 

I use an 820edge and on the grouptrack screen you can zoom in if you hold the screen for a second or two, then a +and- appears. Press + to zoom in and - to zoom out. Don't know if this helps you with your problem ^_^

I use an 820edge and on the grouptrack screen you can zoom in if you hold the screen for a second or two, then a +and- appears. Press + to zoom in and - to zoom out. Don't know if this helps you with your problem ^_^

Hi, thanks 

And yes that works to physically see the arrow ... i cant read the data next to the name , normally tells you speed and distance 

I'm going to see if my optition can organise a curved lens to put over my unit ti magnify the data 

Sort of related ....

The data on the Garmin watches are large print. But the messages that pop up are small print, and simply impossible to read without glasses ... and by the time I find my glasses the message have timed out and is gone ....

Garmin certainly have a topic that deserves some attention ..... SO easy to solve in this modern era ...

Sort of related ....

The data on the Garmin watches are large print. But the messages that pop up are small print, and simply impossible to read without glasses ... and by the time I find my glasses the message have timed out and is gone ....

Garmin certainly have a topic that deserves some attention ..... SO easy to solve in this modern era ...

we on the same page lol

On the 820 the name, speed and distance is on the previous screen where all your active grouptrack connections are listed. On the display map itself only the initials of your connections are shown.