Darkhorse Wheels launches Darkhorse Bikes division with its flagship bike, the Eclipse

News bot

Download attachment: Darkhorse Bikes Eclipse Side On Hero.jpg

Having been in the cycling industry for over 10 years and being obsessed with everything on two wheels, the team behind Darkhorse Wheels saw a gap in the market for a lightweight ebike that is comfortable both on and off road.

After over two years in development the team are very pleased to present a range of bikes that represents everything we love about cycling.

Click here to view the article

So the women needs the E-Bike to keep up? Did we not learn anything from Pinarelo? 

Where do they say that?

In the video, is it not a guy saying he uses it to keep up with his mates?

So the women needs the E-Bike to keep up? Did we not learn anything from Pinarelo? 

Literally nothing of the sort in the clip and nowhere near any kind of correlation to the Pinarello ad. No matter how sugars you put in your latte.

Do they come with a free beard? 

Matt has been showing up to the morning rides on one of these recently. He's yet to sprout any significant hair growth to hide his boyish looks  :P

Literally nothing of the sort in the clip and nowhere near any kind of correlation to the Pinarello ad. No matter how sugars you put in your latte.

I think it was the last pic from which this comment was aimed.

One can never do anything right

Where do they say that?

53s into the first video, is clearly a girl catching the guys having pressed the button, you can see the ponytail.

Where do they say that?

Nope, watch it again.

It's okay, one day you will catch up. Hopefully. 

I think it was the last pic from which this comment was aimed.

One can never do anything right

They were clever enough to make an E-Bike, I'm sure they are clever enough to come up with a better narrative for their video.