Which MTB frame will you buy?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I figured 48k was close enough...budgets are always flexi somewhat :)

For that, I’d also stretch! If there was stock last year when I was buying a frame I would have bought one...

The problem with building a bike, is that there are very little new frames available that are not the top of line versions.

So you end up looking for second hand frames if you don't want to pay dentist bike money.

Add to that list:

Tallboy 4

Transition Spur

TY Izzo

Yeti SB 115 or 130

But I think that those are all R75k frames  :oops:

There is a Ripmo, Mega Tower and SB 130 frame here on our own Classifieds that might be up for negotiation...  :whistling:

Edited by splat

Contemplating just going to the Tallboy route now after the endless searches coming up dry in terms of stock or sizing. 

After my Specialized experience that is scrapped of the list. 

Contemplating just going to the Tallboy route now after the endless searches coming up dry in terms of stock or sizing. 

After my Specialized experience that is scrapped of the list. 

https://bikehub.co.za/classifieds/item/dual-suspension-mountain-bike-frames/470253/2021-yeti-sb130

Best frame I have ever owned, hands down. And I've had a few very lekker frames in the last few years.