Which MTB frame will you buy?

https://bikehub.co.za/classifieds/item/dual-suspension-mountain-bike-frames/470253/2021-yeti-sb130

Best frame I have ever owned, hands down. And I've had a few very lekker frames in the last few years. 

I can second that .My 2012 Tallboy still going strong .I have changed the fork three times ,but still riding 2 x 10 .Only had a full bearing service once in nine years  and recently the headset needed a replacement 

Edited by eala

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can second that .My 2012 Tallboy still going strong .I have changed the fork three times ,but still riding 2 x 10 .Only had a full bearing service once in nine years and recently the headset needed a replacement

I linked to a Yeti SB130...

Agreed, you can actually buy the whole bike for the same money as the frames being quoted here.

Agreed, you can actually buy the whole bike for the same money as the frames being quoted here.

Well the thread is specifically about frames in that price range....sooooo

Ah, but you know the hub, everyone is a financial advisor. Buying an expensive frame is a waste of money when you can buy a whole bike  :ph34r:

Fair comment