Silverback vs Titan?

Malico

Hi guys. I can get a 2020 Silverback stride and a 2021 Titan Rogue Nova for more or less the same price. Both has Shimano components and cable Disc brakes. Which one will be the beter buy?

TITAN ... says my hart, because we have had such good service from the TITANS we have owned.  :thumbup:  :clap:  :clap:

BRAIN .... uhm ja .... I would have to set my bias aside and compare the components one by one to find the "better" bike .....  :oops:

On second thought, I will let somebody else sell you on the Silverback  (I know they are not bad bikes)  :whistling:   :ph34r:

Both is fine, I would probably go with the Silverback.  As with Titan, I got excellent after sale service form Silverback in the past.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/3/2021 at 5:49 PM, Malico said:

Hi guys. I can get a 2020 Silverback stride and a 2021 Titan Rogue Nova for more or less the same price. Both has Shimano components and cable Disc brakes. Which one will be the beter buy?

Go with the Scott or Merida that has hydraulic brakes...

16 minutes ago, TNT1 said:

Go with the Scott or Merida that has hydraulic brakes...

I would agree, up your budget slightly and get Hydraulic brakes.