OLX Scam in Kempton Park

31 minutes ago, King_Crispy said:

Having being on the hub for the past 10 or so years, I imagined you to be an old-school sort of Italian dude, given your pseudonym, not a Riyadh from Cape Town who's cell phone numbers don't work. The 2 different pics you have sent me of your cell number

don't work, and I cannot get hold of you outside of you sending me a message on the hub.

You’ve got him hubberized ???????????? out in the open.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, King_Crispy said:

Having being on the hub for the past 10 or so years, I imagined you to be an old-school sort of Italian dude, given your pseudonym, not a Riyadh from Cape Town who's cell phone numbers don't work. The 2 different pics you have sent me of your cell number

don't work, and I cannot get hold of you outside of you sending me a message on the hub.

I dont understand what you on about. But anyway, before I posted you the hub, I asked for a contact number. Still waiting. There are 2 cellphone numbers on the waybill, and they both work. One is a business number.

I love how easy it is to ignore users with the new forum update.

Thanks mods. Anyway..."Riyadh from Cape Town"....thats borderline racial profiling imo.

don't be a ****, be lekker people

I see with the Update, my name and do.b etc  is no longer listed under profile. If it was, You would see my name is Riyadh. 

7 minutes ago, Eddy Gordo said:

I see with the Update, my name and do.b etc  is no longer listed under profile. If it was, You would see my name is Riyadh. 

I can confirm that Riyadh is indeed Riyadh (if that make sense). We have ridden together, swopped parts, talk on a regular basis, been to my house on a few occasions.

Very solid guy in my book

A friend of mine was scammed like this in Cape Town. The guy who collected and the scammer were one and the same. I did a trace for him based on the scammers cell number and we managed to get an ID a picture and address. He confirmed the person who collected the bike was the guy in the ID pic. Passed on to SAPS but ya, it's been a year and a half and ....

59 minutes ago, CdT85 said:

I can confirm that Riyadh is indeed Riyadh (if that make sense). We have ridden together, swopped parts, talk on a regular basis, been to my house on a few occasions.

Very solid guy in my book

ditto????