Which Lefty hub to buy

Lance Roberts

Hi all,

I want to build a second wheelset for my Scalpel, but I need some info regarding the Lefty hub.

Are there different hub sizes based on the age of the lefty fork axle? Or will any lefty hub fit all lefty forks?

I have a Lefty 60 hub, as far as I can see according to the sticker on the hub, but I cant find that specific hub for sale anywhere. There are two lefty wheelsest for sale on the The Hub, but I'm not sure if those will fit my fork.

Can someone please point me in the right direction as I'm a first time Lefty owner and need some advise.

Thanks

Lefty hubs have been available in two flange width spacing, 50mm for Pre Lefty 2.0 and 60mm for Lefty 2.0, Lefty Supermax, Lefty Ocho 100 and Lefty Ocho 120.

Which Lefty Strut do you have?

Lefty hubs have been available in two flange width spacing, 50mm for Pre Lefty 2.0 and 60mm for Lefty 2.0, Lefty Supermax, Lefty Ocho 100 and Lefty Ocho 120.

Which Lefty Strut do you have?

Thanks for the reply. I'm guessing mine is a 60mm hub then because the lefty has a 2.0 written on the top.

Is that correct?

Thanks for the reply. I'm guessing mine is a 60mm hub then because the lefty has a 2.0 written on the top.

Is that correct?

Most Likely. Can you post a pic of it?

Both hubs will fit on the new lefty’s. Only difference is if you bought a lefty 50 hub is to place a 6mm boost spacer on the disc to space the rotor to the correct position for the caliper.

All lefty hubs fit the current lefty 2 and ocho lefty’s.

Then you can swop wheels easily.